1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings for the services we offer are also subject to our Booking Conditions.
2. In these Conditions, “you” and “your” means any and all persons using this website “We”, “us” and “our” means Sefton Hotel/Sefton Group PLC.
3. You warrant that you are 18 years of age or over, and have the legal capacity to use the site and to create a legally binding contract. You warrant that all personal information submitted during the accommodation booking is correct, and you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
4. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
5. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the services featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of your chosen arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
6. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
To make a hotel reservation you can book online at www.seftonhotel.co.im – 24 hours a day, or by calling the hotel direct on 01624 645500.
Your booking will be treated as an offer by you to enter into a contract with the hotel on these terms and conditions. Any alternative terms and conditions provided by you will not apply. By making the booking, you also become responsible for making all payments due under the booking. We reserve the right to reject your booking and no contract will exist between you and the hotel unless we confirm acceptance of your booking in writing or by accepting payment from you. An automated return email acknowledging receipt of your email shall not be treated as acceptance of your booking.
Cancellations & Amendments
Rates quoted are per room, per night unless stated otherwise.
If you have booked a Best Available Rate the cancellation policy is 3 pm 24 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations within 24 hours of arrival will be subject to a full cancellation charge of the first nights’ accommodation.
If you have booked on an “Advanced purchase rate” full pre-payment will be taken from credit card details provided at booking stage. These rates represent a significant discount from our Rack rates, therefore, it is not subject to change or cancellation without the loss of monies paid.
We highly recommend that your own suitable travel insurance is in place at the time of booking.
If you have booked a special offer where pre-payment is required, full pre-payment will be taken from credit card details provided at booking stage and will not be refundable in the event of cancellation or change.
The cancellation policy for Group bookings and special events differs from our standard cancellation policy and full terms and conditions will be issued prior to confirmation of booking.
Any changes to, or cancellation of your booking, must be made via the same method the booking was originally made or by calling the hotel. In any event, you must ensure that you are given an operator name or reference number for the amendment or cancellation to apply. Amendments or cancellations cannot be made online, nor will they be accepted by a simple receipt of an automated delivery email.
We shall not be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, indirect or consequential loss or loss due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit our liability for death or personal injury, fraud or any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
If any provision or right under these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then the remaining provisions or rights under these terms and conditions shall be unaffected as if such invalid or unenforceable part did not exist.
These terms and conditions contain all the terms and conditions between you and the hotel regarding your booking. No representation, undertaking, warranties or promise shall be taken to have been given or implied, except as set out in these terms and conditions or implied by law. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you.
Even though any contract between you and the hotel relating to your booking is concluded over the internet or by telephone, you agree that it has been concluded in the Isle of Man in writing. Any such contract will be governed by Isle of Man law and you accept the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Isle of Man courts. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall give any right or benefit to any person who is not a party to it.
When you view the site, we may store some information on your computer. This will be in the form of a “cookie” file, which will enable us to tailor the site to match your interests and preferences. The “cookie” file is used to store the IP address of your machine and will not contain any data personal to you. Your internet browser may allow you to erase the “cookie” file, block all “cookies” or receive a warning before a “cookie” is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions. The “cookie” file may be deleted 30 days after the date on which you last access the site.
Throughout this Policy the words “we”, “us” or “our” refers to the Sefton Hotel (“the Hotel”) part of the Sefton Group of Companies in the Isle of Man which operates other hotels on the Island (“partners”).
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information, including but not limited to, your name and address, which personally identifies you (‘Personal Information’) to enable us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates, sub-contractors or other third parties (together our ‘Partner Companies’) to provide services and products which are available through the website.
You agree that, as regards the use of any personal data, as defined in the Data Protection Act, you will comply with the provisions of the Act insofar as they are applicable to you.
If, in the course of using the services on the website, you provide us with Personal Information which relates to your racial or ethnic origin or opinions, religion or other beliefs of a similar nature (‘Sensitive Data’) we will not disclose this Sensitive Data to any person for any reason without your express prior consent.
We may transfer or disclose Personal Information, to our professional advisers and to such other parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the website and related business or if required to disclose such information by law.
We may aggregate statistics, responses to any surveys and questionnaires, traffic patterns and related site information and disclose such aggregate data to third parties for marketing, advertising or other promotional purposes but such aggregate data will not include any Personal Information. To enable us to monitor and improve our website we gather and record on our servers certain aggregated information about you when you use it, including without limitation, details of your operating system, browser version, domain name and IP address, the URL you came from and go to and the parts of our website you visit. Such information is primarily used to provide you with an enhanced online experience.
You must at all times ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete. All registration details (where applicable) shall contain your real name, address and other requested details. You will notify us of any changes to these as soon as you are able so that we can update our records.
You are solely responsible for your Personal Information and we may take any action with respect to your Personal Information we deem necessary or appropriate if we believe it may cause us to suffer any loss, liability or commercial damage.
Any information provided by you in connection with any transaction regarding your credit or debit card numbers, expiry date and billing or delivery address will be used by us, or by others on our behalf, to process the transaction. These details will be stored on a secure server and encrypted and may be used by us to facilitate and personalise future transactions with you.
If you would like to update your information or modify your communication preferences, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org